Monday, November 3, 2008

Floored

So, I've decided to take a funnier approach to the situation that unfolded last night. First of all, I have a cold, so I'm not in the best of spirits right now. So, yesterday was a gloomy day here in Utah, it was cold, it rained all day, and I had to work. It was so slow there, I'm not kidding you, I closed and made 38 dollars. Too add to my excitement Amber was working. Now, on a lighter note, I was happy with that because cold medicine makses me kinda groggy anyways. Luckly I had drinkers which made conversation alot easier because it makes them more chatty, and more likely to tip better. Time just creeped along, and outback seemed so dark since the time changed. At about 8:30 table 33 walks in(not in my section). It was a table of 6 with 3 girls and 3 guys...and then I couldn't believe what I was seeing....thats Sarah? Whoa...first thing that comes to my mind is...awesome! Thats awesome! Your telling me, your going to come in to outback knowing full well that you would be seen by someone...let alone me. I spent the night avoiding any tickets that went in that general area because obviously that was an awkward situation. I managed to not look her in the eye even once and she left. After she left the lovely Miss Amber(who hates me but I don't have a clue why she does) and I had a little conversation, and the first thing that comes out of that girls mouth was "so...did you see your friend tonight?" I replied..."I bet your just happy that happened, that didn't make me happy." And then we were intereuppted by this kid who calls himself Drac(yes, he means like the vampire), and that gave me the que to leave. Anyways, at around 12:30am I get a phone call from Sarah. Sweet, so now you want to call me and talk about what? About how I asked you on a date, and you never called, or text me an answer, after complaining to me about how you wanted to hang out and that I never called you? Or how about this, how about we talk about how you come in to my place of work, and completely ruin my night by rubbing it in my face playing stupid games, that I'm done playing..needless to say, I didn't pick up..lol. But there was a text from me saying that I was done trying to figure out what she wanted with me. So...anyways, funny thing is..things are going tons better with someone new :) Sad thing is, I'm going to subject myself to more drama tonight by going to my good friend Debbie's b-day dinner who just so happends to be Sarahs roomate. So, I'm sure there will be more to come about this.

1 comment:

Bailey said...

she was there on a date on sunday? i dont think i need to comment anymore..you know what i think :)