Friday, November 14, 2008

Situation

Dear Dating,
I hate you. I'm not mad at the moment, but I feel heartbreak coming my way. So, I've been dating someone for about 2 months now, we aren't exclusive, but I think that I might be done dating other girls really soon. I'm going on a date that I promised a girl about a month ago since I kept needing more money. I'm a little weird about going on with this girl because I know she wants to kiss me(she has sent me a message this week stating that she was going to try to put moves on me). But I know via facebook(I hate you facebook...sometimes I wish I never met you) that Chelsie(the girl I'm dating) went on a date tonight. See the funny thing was..she called me right after that and she has no idea that I know about her date, and she obviously doesn't know my skills. So in my eyes...she wished she was out with me instead which makes me feel good. Chelsie is amazing, and I'm really falling for her, but who knows where I stand in her eyes. She will kiss me, hold my had, and even fall asleep on me(I've always liked when girls do that). She will text me at 7am every day, and then again if I don't text her back, and again if I still haven't text her back. When we first started going on dates I was dating 3 other girls, but recently me and her have been seeing quite alot of each other, therefore, I stopped going out with the 3 others since I felt like I had found someone who I really enjoyed to be around. She makes me feel so free, she allows me my space. She is a very good girl and defiantly pretty mature(since I tend to fall for that type) which is good since I tend to be pretty immature sometimes..lol. But most of all she makes me laugh more then any girl that I have ever dated(I'm sorry other girls I've dated, you've just been outdone). Here's my issue.....she has a missionary and he comes home in January. She moves away in December for 4 months to finish her degree and then she is moving back here to go in to a nursing program. So here's what I think about this situation. I think she really likes me, more then any guys that she has dated recently...I know this because she said that she usually gets sick to guys after two weeks. So two months later here I am, talking to her every day. I hate long distance...and I'm pretty sure that she is going to date her missionary when he gets home, figure out that he has changed, and then she will move back here next summer and we will see....I'm not betting any money on this one folks, I'm pretty doubtful, but who cares? I don't want to get married soon, and she doesn't either...I like this because I really need to know the next person I get married to. I need to date them for at least 2 years, with very little issues. I'm shooting for 32. I'm 28, that's enough time for me to finish the plan I have for myself to get my masters degree, and become financially stable before I get married. Anyways, this is why I wasn't too mad about the whole Sarah situation...I just wasn't sure if I was ready to tell you all about her yet considering I hate when I jinx myself with girls.

No comments: